These pass right through your Maltipoo and come out via the other end without being absorbed by the body's digestive system.
Do you know what meat-meal is?
Get ready, because it's rather disgusting. Chicken meal, beef meal and the ever-so-terrible generic 'meat-meal' is actually the body parts of animals that died on the way to facilities, road kill and dead zoo animals. These are cooked down over and over and with each super-hot cook, water is taken out and high levels of protein are left. This is how many brands get away with offering high protein meals at cheap prices... that protein is in the form of 'meat-meals'. Yuck.
- When your Maltipoo grazes in your yard eating grass, or worse yet - eats feces, this can be directly related to the diet that they are eating. When a Maltipoo is ingesting those worthless fillers, their instinct tells them that they need more nutrients. And they attempt to do so by eating these non-food elements.
- Allergies to the nasty chemicals found in mass-produced commercial food is one of the most common types of allergies that affect toy breed dogs as the Maltipoo. This includes artificial coloring, flavoring and chemical preservatives. This can cause upset stomachs, vomiting, diarrhea, loose bowels, and external symptoms such as itchy skin and a dull coat. Many cases can be severe. But by offering your dog only real, wholesome foods, you eliminate all of these things....and it will reflect in your Maltipoo's coat and overall health.
Do you know what by-products are?
Get ready for this one, because it's a bit shocking. By-products - and this is the legal meaning and is what they actually are- will be animal bones, lungs, feet, intestines, uterus... all the things that a human would never think about eating. Even if you decide not to home cook, please avoid feeding your Maltipoo any food with by-products.
Age Appropriate Food
- Manufactured food companies will have you running back and forth always changing varieties trying to figure out what to feed your Maltipoo... Puppy food, adult food, senior food, pregnancy food...When you make homemade dog food recipes, you do not need to worry about the age of your dog. These cooking recipes fit any Maltipoo of any age. Certain meals are very easily adjusted for puppy to adult.
Raw Food Diets
- Did you know that very recently, scientists have traced canines all the way back to 4 specific wolves - amazing! Having originated from wild animals, our little canine family members still have the instinct to eat raw meat. For those who wish to see if their Maltipoo enjoys a raw food diet, you will have recipes for this as well.
Tummy Trouble Times
- t could just be an "off" day with an upset stomach.. or your Maltipoo may be recovering from an illness or treatment. It is at these times that you need to offer food to help calm down the tummy. For those times, read the recipes for "Upset Tummy Food".
- Your dog unequivocally and without hesitation, trusts you to feed him/her. There is never a question in a dog's mind that you are offering proper nutrition. Do you want to feed him fillers, chemicals and/or by-products or do you want to try making homemade meals? This is the only solid method of knowing that what you place down is healthy, nutritious and contains ingredients that your dog's body actually needs...real food that you would eat yourself.
In Healthy Home Cooking for the Maltipoo, you will have recipes for:
- 9 Biscuits - Perfect as a side dish, a reward treat or an any time snack.
- 6 Healthy Snacks, wonderful any time, but also great for those occasions when you have company over...why not allow your Maltipoo to enjoy a special food also?
- A perfect & delicious low calorie, low fat diet meal for those Maltipoos that need to lose a bit of weight.
- A wonderful Chinese meal for canines - why have your Maltipoo miss out when you order Chinese takeout?
- 5 Teething snacks to ease their discomfort while enjoying something yummy. This is a real "life saver".
- 2 Vegetarian meals - To mix things up a bit and offer some diversity to your dog's dinners
- 4 Hamburg based dog food recipes - Fitting in well with today's economy and so easy to make while you prepare your own dinner
- 3 Chicken based meals - For excellent health and easy cooking, as most of you already will be cooking chicken for yourselves. Make a week's worth and sit back and watch your Maltipoo enjoy a real meal.
- 3 Fish meals - A great way to provide choices for your Maltipoo and especially works well for the "finicky eater"
- 4 Lamb based meals - Wonderful recipes your dog will thank you for
- 2 Liver based recipes - for the taste dogs can't resist
- 3 Italiano' meals - Shouldn't your Maltipoo enjoy a little taste of Italy as we do? He or she can with these excellent and healthy Italian dog food recipes
# 1 Recommend Meal for Optimal Health
- 5 Peanut Butter based meals- These are perfect for Maltipoo puppies that are teething or have chewing issues. Why? Because that peanut butter is healthy and keeps their mouths busy...and your puppy won't be chewing on your pocket book or wallet!
- 8 desserts - For holidays, special occasions or just to show your dog that you care enough to provide dessert
- A wonderful birthday cake recipe, to celebrate their special day
- 2 Breakfast recipes - Dogs love to eat a different food for breakfast, just as humans do.
- 3 Wheat-Free treats and meals - For those that are allergic to wheat
- 2 recipes for "Upset Tummy" for those times that your Maltipoo needs your help keeping down food or recovering from an illness
- The Ultimate Hypo-Allergenic Meal - To immediately give relief to a Maltipoo that has food-related allergies...and then perfectly identify the culprit ingredient.
EASY and simple PDF format. Place this on your computer, tablet, Kindle, laptop and/or phone.